Fan Counter

.: My s3Lf :.

My Photo
sh@r
Bangi/Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
View my complete profile

.: Facebook :.

.: FolloW3rZ :.

  • Mini UTC Keramat : Passport - Tengok kisah anak orang lain buat passport,rasa nervous pulak haha Ada yang cakap, 'phewww ni lah gambar ke 33x hasil beberapa orang staff imigresen'. Ka...
    7 years ago
  • - Dejavu dikinabalu - - Semalam bukak je laptop tetibe teringat nak bukak website AA. dah lama rsnye xbukak n xbelek2 search tiket murah. Ni die haaa Promo dalam kategori murah....
    10 years ago
  • -Sebab Bosan- - helllooooo... heheh.. da lma xmenjenguk Mr. Blog nie.. last update bla ntah.. so oleh kerana aku tgh bosan skang nie sbb xkeja hr nie.. bley la menconteng...
    12 years ago
  • Figaro :3 - ''You can't own a cat. The best you can do is be partners.'' - Sir Harry Swanson "When you are looking, a cat acts like a princess, but the minute they th...
    13 years ago
  • 04-04-2011 (MY Happy Birthday) - ELOO korg semua, hari yg bermakna bagi ku 04042011 adalah birthday ku, aku dah TUa lah 22 tu. Aku nk ucap kan terima kasih kepada kwn2 aku yg ucap happy Bir...
    13 years ago
  • Roadtrip - *18th June 2010.* *Roadtrip to Giant's Causeway*, Belfast (Northern Ireland) with rakan-rakan. We were lucky that the weather was on our side. Very sunny an...
    13 years ago

.: Fr3nZy :.

.: World Traffic :.

.: StalkerZ :.

Suhail Hazmi Abd Rashid. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011

postheadericon Entry '4' Her


Entry 4 who?
do i need this entry?
hmmm... let me think...
is it an offence if i do so?
hahaha.. enough wif all the questions things..
just proceed with what i want with my page.
 
hmmm...where to start actually..
start with who's that person?
of coz...
Nurul Izyan Ahmad Helmi 


 she's the person who stole my heart... hehe..
more pics?? let me show u....hahaha 







(*jgn marah k i put these pics*) hahaha....

hye hneyyy.. confirm kembang ada special entry i made 4 u..
hahaha..
jangan kembang lbey2 k... 
make sure maintain your weight.. :P

ok just nk mention that feel really lucky to have a partner like her..
also InsyaAllah will be my future wife soon..
for me she's very special coz she has changed me a lot..
a lot that i cant describe in this entry..
tanx hney for helping and change me become a better person..

eventhough she cant with me 24/7..
reply msg pn lmbt kan ataupn xreply trus...
n more that i can't describe too.. hahaha 
so balance la kn
but she alwayz the person i love..

b4 go further bout her..
just to highlight that this talk about our 2nd important n love person in our life k..
the 1st level of coz la our family..
i believe every person is same...
takut nnt org ckp i lbey2 kn sumbodyelse more than my own fam.. 
but she also will be one of my family gak.. soooonnn!!..
so its not a fault to share...
dont misjudge on this entry.. heheh

ok continuee..
its quite difficult to share and compact all things in one entry..
so i just pick up the most precious moment since with her..

She's a good planner:-   
i admit it that she really expert in that area.. sumtimes i call her "minah google"..hahahh.. every single things she will do some revision and of coz i'm surrender arguing with her...
Logic (me) Vs Theoritical/Research (her).. hahah...  
its proven when travel together with her and having discussion on other matters


 ni time travel together..

 plan for future.. hehe
*really miss the time we travel together honey*

 Selflessness:-
seriously sngt2 best with her... da bnyk bnda she gave to me.. till my bro cakap aku suka paw dia.. hahaha.. my working attires, shoes, game accessories, etc.. most of it she sponsored me..

tanx honeyy..


one of gifts that she sponsored.. set of Band and DJ Hero..
actually there are more but no pics.. hehe

Spoting, Cool n Hepy Go Lucky Person:-
this is subjective.. dunno how to describe.. heheh.. she never shackle my life.. i can do whatever i like as long as i know my border n i already have her in my life.. seriously mmg ssh nk bg my love nie jealous.. 
the heartless person ever i met.. hahaha.. 





of coz the person we love caring n loving kn
so about that no need to describe more.. 
every person have their own character to show their love and threat their partners..
so my hney Nurul Izyan have her own style..
a special that cannot be compare with others..
for me she is truly my love and the only one that i want to spend and share the whole my life with..
a cute girl that i think perfect to be my wife, my friend, a good daughter in-law for my mama, baba n family.
and infinity.. 

of coz i cant describe about her completely in this entry..
what can i say...
she is everythng for me
the perfect person that can fill and complete my another half empty place

Tanx Nurul Izyan for accepting my LOVE and 
allow me to share and spend my life with you

I LOVE YOU 'n' I MISS YOU
Sooooooo Muchh!!!!!






The last pictures to end my entry.. 
With LOVE...

0 comments: